Ancient meets modern classic! Explore an interactive version of the definitive Richard Wilhelm and Cary F. Baynes translation, in English.
For iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch.
Now available worldwide.
- Enter a question or phrase
- Toss coins by shaking
- Or use yarrow stalks
- Or use manual line input
- Or use the Quick option
Manage a journal
- Search by keyword
- Present, Changes and Future
- Add your own notes
- Mail or copy journal entries
- Component Trigrams
- Ruling Lines
- Related Hexagrams
Includes Book I: The Text, Judgments pertaining to the diagrams as a whole, the line texts, and the Great Images.
Books II and III are also available for additional in-app purchase:
- Book II: The Material contains the Shuo Koa and the Ta Chuan from the Ten Wings, plus The Structure of the Hexagrams. For in-app purchase.
- Book III: The Commentaries contains passages from the Ten Wings considered commentary to the texts, and On Consulting the Oracle. For in-app purchase.
Text © 1950, 1967, renewed 1977 by Princeton University Press. Used with permission.
This content is also available for in-app purchase in the Yi Jing app.