The following are recommended books in print, web sites, and desktop software for students who want to learn more about the I Ching. See our Books tab for links to more hardcopy books written by authors of licensed content in Yi Jing.
Recommended books in print
- "Pushing Upward," a novel by Andrea Adler, Hay House Publishing
- "The Psyche Revealed Through the I Ching," Carol K. Anthony, Anthony Publishing
- "The Book of Changes, Yijing: Word by Word," Bradford Hatcher
Recommended web sites
- I Ching in Wikipedia
- The I Ching Institute—dedicated to research and teaching on the I Ching
- I Ching with Clarity—readings, courses, downloads, forums to help you connect with the I Ching
- Calling Crane in the Shade—information and resources on the I Ching
- University of Yourself, An Introduction to the I Ching—audio by Ron Masa, Ph.D.
Recommended Desktop software
- Changes I Ching by Ginkgo Software, for Windows and Mac OS X