If you encounter a problem, report the problem to us, and also try one of the following potential workarounds.
Quit and restart the app:
- Press the Home button on your device to return to the home screen.
- Press the Home button twice quickly, to see all of the recently run apps at the bottom of the screen.
- Swipe the app screen up until its screen and icon are removed.
- Press the Home button once to return to the home screen and restart the app.
Turn off and restart your device:
- Restart your device by pressing and holding the power button until you see “Slide to power off.”
- Slide to power off.
- Press the power button to restart the device.
Update to the latest iOS version for your device:
Use the Settings app or Connect with iTunes on your computer to update to the latest iOS version. If there is a more recent iOS update, follow the instructions for updating your device.
Uninstall and reinstall the app:
- Tap once on the home button to return to the home screen.
- Tap and hold your finger on the app until it jiggles.
- Tap on the X button.
- Open the App Store app and re-download the app.